Bioseutica the global leader in lysozyme has developed Entegard®, an innovative range of products, designed to overcome the challenges of livestock RWA (Raised Without Antibiotics). Administered via feed or drinking water Entegard® helps to maintain a healthy gut flora and gut barrier function by sustaining the structural integrity of the intestinal wall through its direct and natural antibacterial activity. This leads to optimum nutrient absorption, improving the health and growth performance of livestock. Entegard® can be used safely without provoking microbial resistance. The Entegard® formulations are designed to provide protection and restore microbiological balance. Its mode of action stems from lysozyme, one of the active components. Combined with an organic acid it creates a synergistic antibacterial activity, which give Entegard® its health enhancing benefits.
Entegard® is the perfect solution for the antibiotics withdrawal period for layers and broilers and helps producers to overcome the challenges associated with (ABF) antibiotic-free production.
- Entegard® is ideally suited for antibiotic-free (ABF) swine operations
- Entegard® improves the health and growth performance of swine
- Entegard® sustains a healthy small intestine microbiota
- Entegard® leads to optimum nutrient absorption
- Entegard® provides a strong activity against gram positive and negative bacterial challenges
- Entegard® promotes clearance of microbial debris and boosts immune system in swine
ENTEGARD® IS EASY TO USE
Available in water soluble and encapsulated formulation, Entegard® offers the choice of application via drinking water, or as feed
For scientific articles and publications about the advantages of using Entegard® in poultry please refer to the literature section of this website
Relevant EU regulation for ENTEGARD®: Composition is regulated in the EU under regulation 767/2009, EU regulation 68/2013.ENTEGARD® falls under producer identifying number: NL210707 (according to article 9 of EU regulation 183/2005).