Bioseutica the global leader in lysozyme has developed Entegard®, an innovative range of products, designed to overcome the challenges of livestock RWA (Raised Without Antibiotics). Administered via feed or drinking water Entegard® helps to maintain healthy gut flora and gut barrier function by sustaining the structural integrity of the intestinal wall through its direct and natural antibacterial activity. This leads to optimum nutrient absorption with a positive impact on the health and development of livestock. The Entegard® formulations are designed to provide protection and restore microbiological balance.
Lysozyme is its active component. Entegard® is the perfect solution for the antibiotics withdrawal period for swine and piglets and helps producers to overcome the challenges associated with (ABF) antibiotic-free production.
- Entegard® is ideally suited for antibiotic-free (ABF) swine operations
- Entegard® sustains the health and development of swine
- Entegard® helps to maintain a healthy small intestine microbiota
- Entegard® leads to optimum nutrient absorption
- Entegard® supports the animal defenses against gram-positive and negative bacterial challenges
- Entegard® promotes clearance of microbial debris and boosts the immune system in swine
Entegard® is easy to use!
Available in the water-soluble and encapsulated formulation, Entegard® offers the choice of application via drinking water, or as feed
For scientific articles and publications about the advantages of using Entegard® in poultry please refer to the literature section of this website
Relevant EU regulation for ENTEGARD®:
Regulations may vary according to the country. Always check the local legislation regarding the claims and usage of this product.
ENTEGARD® falls under producer identifying number: NL210707 (according to article 9 of EU Regulation 183/2005).