Bioseutica the global leader in lysozyme has developed Entegard®, an innovative range of products, designed to overcome the challenges of livestock RWA (Raised Without Antibiotics). Administered via feed or drinking water Entegard® helps to maintain a healthy gut flora and gut barrier function by sustaining the structural integ-rity of the intestinal wall through its direct and natural antibacterial activity. This leads to optimum nutrient absorption, improving the health and growth performance of livestock. Entegard® can be used safely without provoking microbial resistance. The Entegard® formulations are designed to provide protection and restore microbiological balance. Its mode of action stems from lysozyme, one of the active components. Combined with an organic acid it creates a synergistic antibacterial activity, which give Entegard® its health enhancing benefits.
Entegard® is the perfect solution for the antibiotics withdrawal period for layers and broilers and helps producers to overcome the challenges associated with (ABF) antibiotic-free production.
- Entegard® is ideally suited for antibiotic-free (ABF) aquaculture operations
- Entegard® improves the health and growth performance of fish and shellfish
- Entegard® boosts immune system by increasing phagocytotic activity
- Entegard® provides a strong activity against gram positive and negative bacterial challenges
- Entegard® improves resistance to disease and immune response against viral challenges
- Entegard® promotes clearance of microbial debris and improves gut health in fish and shellfish
ENTEGARD® IS EASY TO USE
Available in encapsulated formulation, Entegard® offers the choice of application as feed
For scientific articles and publications about the advantages of using Entegard® in poultry please refer to the literature section of this website
Relevant EU regulation for ENTEGARD®: Composition is regulated in the EU under regulation 767/2009, EU regulation 68/2013.ENTEGARD® falls under producer identifying number: NL210707 (according to article 9 of EU regulation 183/2005).