Bioseutica® the global leader in lysozyme has developed Entegard®, an innovative range of products, designed to overcome the challenges of livestock RWA (Raised Without Antibiotics). Administered via feed or drinking water Entegard® helps to maintain healthy gut flora and gut barrier function by sustaining the structural integrity of the intestinal wall through its direct and natural activity. This leads to optimum nutrient absorption, with a positive impact on health and animal development of livestock. The Entegard® formulations are designed to provide protection and restore microbiological balance. Lysozyme is its active component.
Entegard® is the perfect solution for the antibiotics withdrawal period and helps producers to overcome the challenges associated with (ABF) antibiotic-free production.
- Entegard® is ideally suited for antibiotic-free (ABF) aquaculture operations;
- Entegard® sustains the health and development of fish and shellfish;
- Entegard® helps to maintain the immune system by increasing phagocytotic activity;
- Entegard® supports the animal defenses against gram-positive and negative bacterial challenges;
- Entegard® promotes clearance of microbial debris and improves gut health in fish and shellfish;
ENTEGARD® IS EASY TO USE
Available in the encapsulated formulation, Entegard® offers the choice of application as feed
For scientific articles and publications about the advantages of using Entegard® in poultry please refer to the literature section of this website
Relevant EU regulation for ENTEGARD®:
Regulations may vary according to the country. Always check the local legislation regarding the claims and usage of this product. ENTEGARD® falls under producer identifying number: NL210707 (according to article 9 of EU Regulation 183/2005).